1/07/2011

Croscill Beach Haven Shower Curtain Review

Croscill Beach Haven Shower  Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was orignally so happy with this shower curtain, when I took it out of the package.Nice fabric, heavy quality, very pretty.I was thrilled.

Then I hung it.These are fabric and I hung it with a clear vinyl liner.Even with that, as soon as the bottom of the curtain got wet, it started to mildew.

I'm serious, within just a few day's use, mildew started forming.I've paid 1/2 the cost for other fabric shower curtains, and never seen anything like this.

Don't waste your money unless it won't ever get wet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Croscill Beach Haven Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Add a sense of tranquility to your bathroom's decor with this shower curtain from the Croscill Beach Haven bath collection. It features a solid ivory jacquard ground that's illustrated with seashells in a variety of shapes and muted colors. The curtain is made from 100 percent polyester, and it measures 72 by 75 inches. It can be machine washed (on the gentle cycle) and tumble dried for easy care.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Croscill Beach Haven Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment