Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I spent almost a year looking for a new shower curtain when I finally found this one on Amazon.I wanted something different that reflected my personality and something that my husband would like.(He hates anything girly looking, i.e. pastels, flowers, etc.)We both really love this shower curtain.I only gave it 4 stars because it wasn't as heavy a fabric as I would have liked, and is slightly see-through in a well-lit room.However, we have a clear liner behind it and with the lighting in our bathroom it isn't a problem.I can't wait to re-do my bathroom around this curtain.If you like the modern look, then this is the curtain for you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Red Gray White Contemporary Urban Beat Fabric Shower Curtain
Product Description:
Fabulous bold colors make for a striking bathroom when you hang this very special shower curtain! Bold red and black combine in a contemporary geometric pattern to create this modernistic design. Update your bathroom with this bold shower curtain for a fresh new look.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Black Red Gray White Contemporary Urban Beat Fabric Shower Curtain now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment