Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received and hung up the InterDesign Boy/Girl EVA shower curtain last night. It is not polyvinylchloride (PVC) so it doesn't smell like nearly all the other plastic shower curtains on the market. And if you ever had a PVC shower curtain, you know how intensely smelly they are; they stink up the whole bathroom. So I was thrilled this one didn't smell like plastic. The curtain is thinner than regular shower PCV shower curtains, but it actually has a nice drape to it! I also love the colors but the darkest color is actually black, not dark brown like I thought it was. So if you're trying to match colors for towels, rugs or accessories, I'd wait until you receive the actual shower curtain instead of relying on the photo online. I'm quite happy with this purchase and of course, shipping was lightning fast!
Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Boy/Girl EVA Shower Curtain
Product Description:
Environmentally friendly EVA Shower Curtain
Want to read more honest consumer review about InterDesign Boy/Girl EVA Shower Curtain now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment