4/24/2011

Salton Wet Tunes WT50PL Shower Radio (Translucent Purple) Review

Salton Wet Tunes WT50PL Shower Radio
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I attended a Cancer relay and one of the gifts given to Cancer Survivors was a "Salton Wet Tunes" shower radio. Turning on the radio took a good 1-2 minutes and if you were not careful, it would turn off.After one week, it would not turn on at all. I know the batteries are good, because the clock works.When, and I use that word very sparingly, it worked the reception was so poor I could hardly hear with the volumn up high.I was extremely dissapointed in the product.I'm happy I didn't purchase the product.Having said that, I'm sure the group that put together the relay will not request that paticuliar product again.One would think a manufacture would donate a product that is workable because, what better "free" advertisment could one get?This advertisment for "Wet Tunes", went south. This product, "Salton Wet Tunes" is in the trash.
I hope no one else purchases one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Salton Wet Tunes WT50PL Shower Radio (Translucent Purple)

Product Description:
Am/fm radio water resistant mylar speaker for clear sound features LCD display clock hang unit from shower head or mount it - mounting kit included separate stand included so you can play unit anywhere. Operates on 3 inchaa batteries not included. Soft-touch buttons

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Salton Wet Tunes WT50PL Shower Radio (Translucent Purple) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment