4/23/2011

Holmz-Selfix 21530301.36 Large Shower Caddy Review

Holmz-Selfix 21530301.36 Large Shower Caddy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item is perfectly fine if you need an average size shower caddy.Since it said "Large", I was expecting something as big as the one that I was replacing.The picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.This is far too small for my needs.I wish that the dimensions had been included in the description so I would not have wasted my money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Holmz-Selfix 21530301.36 Large Shower Caddy

Product Description:
Just hang this large capacity space saver over your shower and end bathing clutter. Holds soap, shampoo, creme rinse, hair color, bath oils, deodorant, bathing cap, wash cloth, nail brush, within easy reach. Cushioned coated steel frame will not rust. 18

Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Holmz-Selfix 21530301.36 Large Shower Caddy now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment