4/05/2011

Home Spa Shower Spray Review

Home Spa Shower Spray
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this for my wife after hearing great things about Home Spa from a few friends. I placed my order on Friday 12/18/09 and received the Home Spa spray the very next day, as I requested. My wife Shannon loved this product and I plan on ordering the other 3 flavors. The spray is an excellent way to start the morning because it fills our apartment and bathroom with a wonderful aroma. I would recommend this product to anyone.Home Spa Eucalyptus Shower Spray

Click Here to see more reviews about: Home Spa Shower Spray

Product Description:
Home Spa Shower Spray is a 100% natural aroma therapy spray that gives your home shower 'the spa sensation.'Available in 4 flavors - Eucalyptus, Tangerine, Grapefruit and Lavendar.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Home Spa Shower Spray now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment