4/06/2011

Bacova Guild Serenity Bath Accessory Review

Bacova Guild Serenity Bath Accessory
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bacova Guild Serenity Bath Rug

THERE ARE NO DIMENTIONS MENTIONED IN THIS AD ABOUT THIS LOVELY BATH MAT SO I AM WRITING TO TELL YOU THE SIZE.I BOUGHT 2 OF THIS MAT.FIRST THEY ARE QUITE LARGE, 22x34 AND HAVE A RUBBER NON-SKID BACKING.THE COLORS ARE MUCH NICER THAN IN THE PHOTO, VERY VIBRANT.THIS MAT WILL GO WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT COLOR OF TOWELS.I CANNOT BELIEVE I BOUGHT THEM FOR SO LITTLE MONEY.THAY LAUNDER WELL ALSO.DURABLE, BEAUTIFUL, NON-SKID BACKING, AND LARGE SIZE AND WASH WELL.WHAT ELSE COULD YOU ASK FOR??BUY THEM NOW BEFORE THE PRICE CHANGES.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bacova Guild Serenity Bath Accessory

Product Description:
Serenity is a tranquil soft pastel print pattern with peaceful words scripted into the pattern. This serene pattern will soothe your stress away. Coordinating bath accessories and towels available.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Bacova Guild Serenity Bath Accessory now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment