3/17/2011

Cleret Dual Bladed "Elite" Bath Squeegee - White/Chrome Review

Cleret Dual Bladed 'Elite' Bath Squeegee - White/Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I bought my new house I decided that the shower stall glass will remain new looking forever. However, from my previous experience, this wasn't going to be an easy task. Wrong!It is.Two minutes with the squeegee each time I shower is all it takes. The shower stall looks as new as it did on the first day I moved in.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cleret Dual Bladed Elite Bath Squeegee - White/Chrome

Product Description:
Called by The New Times, "A squeegee with class a piece of functional art," the Elite is the perfect tool for helping prevent unsightly and unsanitary waterspotting in the bath. It is also included in the Smithsonian's Permanent Design Collection. Color - White/Polished chrome accent. Size - 10.1-12.0-inch

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Cleret Dual Bladed Elite Bath Squeegee - White/Chrome now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment