Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I put this bath caddy in the corner of the bathtub.The front is bamboo, but the rest is a metal basket, so it doesn't collect water.It has four suction cups, two of which have small clamps on them, so it sticks to the wall really well.I didn't have any trouble sticking it to the wall, which is standard white square tile.It's just a bit larger than the corner of the tub, and easily holds up the bottles of shampoo and conditioner.I've used a number of less than stellar bath caddies; this one seems pretty sturdy and hasn't fallen off the wall yet, so I'm quite happy with it.The bamboo front makes it look warmer and less stark than the plain wire ones.
Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Formbu Power Lock Suction Corner Basket, Bamboo
Product Description:
Who said shower accessories have to be cold and industrial to be practical?Add elegance to any bathroom with the Formbu Powerlock Suction Corner Basket with natural bamboo wood accents.Strong locking suction cups assure a secure fit to your wall, and suction cups pivot on hinges so caddy can be lifted to clean the wall behind. The Formbu corner basket is a great place to organize shampoos, conditioners, body wash, and shaving cream.
Want to buy InterDesign Formbu Power Lock Suction Corner Basket, Bamboo at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment