12/05/2010

Zadro Z300 Wall Mountable Fog Free Mirror Review

Zadro Z300 Wall Mountable Fog Free Mirror
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had all sorts of shower mirrors; expensive to as cheap as this one.This one is good, better than the others.I have found that all suction cups give way in the middle of the night.I cut off the plastic suction cup flange on this one and stuck it on the wall with double sided tape - Its on there good(and flush).All these mirrors come with a coating that very quickly is gone.I simply splash water, sometimes soap, on it and it is good for a shave.This one does not have a razor holder, which is good because my previous mirror did and the constant water hitting the razor dissolved the lubricant prematurely.I got a suction cup razor holder for that light weight item and put it on the far side of the shower out of the water.Great setup!Note: the mirror had different perspectives depending if you mount it vertical or horizontal, I perfer horizontal.At first I gave it 4-stars because of the suction cup; then I realized that they all have suction cups or screw in.Therefore my 5-star rating

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zadro Z300 Wall Mountable Fog Free Mirror

Product Description:
(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image and product details will be revised, shortly) - Features: Digital Alarm Clock - Anti-Fog Mirror - LED Light - Suction Cups - Splash Proof

Buy NowGet 69% OFF

Want to buy Zadro Z300 Wall Mountable Fog Free Mirror at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment