Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Ok, who hates tub baths for kids? Me, that's who. It's a big time and water waster. Fill the tub with water and soap and let your kids sit in there for however long they want to play? Yuck. For starters letting girls sit in soapy water contributes to their contracting UTI's. Secondly, how do you get them thoroughly rinsed off? Drain the soapy water and fill the tub again? More water down the drain. It also looks like a ton of work to keep the bath in pristine enough condition that you would allow your children to sit in that water in the first place. Augh!I...do...not...understand.
What else can I do? You may ask. Get the Rinse Ace Pet Shower Deluxe. I love my Rinse Ace. I did a lot of research to find something like it and it seems to be the only hose of its kind available to the general public. The other devices I saw were for professional groomers and they were really expensive and difficult to install. I know... this is supposed to be for washing pets, but it works really, really well on your kids too. The hose is a whopping eight feet long and the sprayer has a firm but gentle spray. It is great for washing hair because you can direct it better, and it has a little more force than just pouring cupfuls of water on their heads. Water only flows when the sprayer button is pressed, and it can be set to continuously spray as well. It easily connects to your showerhead. When it is connected there is a complete water shutoff to the showerhead. No water is wasted here. I also use it to clean the bath itself.
When they say this product is guaranteed, they mean it. I have gotten a few replacement parts over the last couple of years (they do wear out when you use them every day). You have to plug and unplug it all the time if you use the sprayer and the regular shower everyday. This causes it to wear down eventually and you have to replace it (like I said, they will give you a new one for free). I didn't feel like worrying about that, so I replaced the plastic diverter valve with a heavy duty metal one from Home Depot. I then permanently installed the hose so I don't have to worry about it wearing out from being plugged and unplugged every day.
This sprayer is awesome; it has so many uses and has saved me a lot of time and work. You can always run a bath once in a while so your kids can play, but you need to save time and water the rest of the time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: PET SHOWER DELUXE
Product Description:
This Pet Shower attachment has a unique valve and easy connect/disconnect hose. Once the chrome plated valve is attached to the shower head, simply connect the 8' hose whenever you need it. When connected, it blocks water flow to the shower head. Best of all, it sprays only when the lever is pressed. This means that temperature and pressure need only be set once! Great single handed use.
Want to buy PET SHOWER DELUXE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment