12/03/2010

Yellow Ducky Hand-Painted Resin Shower Curtain Hooks Review

Yellow Ducky Hand-Painted Resin Shower Curtain Hooks
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got these and love them but unfortunately they came with 3 that had brown discoloration on the paint. I opted to keep them since Amazon no longer had then in stock at the time I called but I would of chosen a different package if I bought in the store. Worth the money if paint is perfect.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Yellow Ducky Hand-Painted Resin Shower Curtain Hooks

Product Description:
This set of twelve yellow duckies shower curtain hooks will make a fun accent in you bathroom.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Want to buy Yellow Ducky Hand-Painted Resin Shower Curtain Hooks at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment