12/03/2010

Lenox Pearl Essence Woven Jacquard Shower Curtain Review

Lenox Pearl Essence Woven Jacquard Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these shower curtains to hang across my closet in place of doors for which I have no room. I'm pairing them with lovely leaf and flower design shower curtain hooks, which compliment my bedroom decor.

The curtain has a similar diamond pattern to harmonize with my bedroom.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenox Pearl Essence Woven Jacquard Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Lenox pearl essence woven jacquard shower curtain, white. Perfect coordinate to the bath towels and rugs in the same design.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to buy Lenox Pearl Essence Woven Jacquard Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment