12/25/2010

Natural Cotton Shower Curtain Review

Natural Cotton Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This shower liner is great. I've yet to have any water escape it. It simply becomes saturated and dries very quickly afterwards.I'm using it on its own because I first coupled it with an outside of tub shower curtain and it would stick to the liner and become saturated as well. I got the natural color, it looks great. I'm a month into using mine and there is no dirt or grime to speak of, but I will try to wash it soon. I couldn't be more happy with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Natural Cotton Shower Curtain

Product Description:
No Need for a Plastic Liner This cotton shower curtain will help prevent water from spraying outside your shower without a plastic liner. This keeps unnatural plastics out of our landfills. The shower curtain will get wet, but will not spray through. The cotton shower curtain will air dry nicely (with proper ventilation) which helps prevent mold growth associated with plastic liners. Hand Crafted This cotton shower curtain is hand-crafted here in the USA of durable and beautiful 7 oz. cotton duck fabric. The white color is bleached in environmentally friendly hydrogen peroxide, with rustproof nickel plated brass grommets. Processed without Chlorine Bleach The cotton shower curtain's natural cotton duck fabric is not organically grown but is processed without chlorine bleach, dyes and finishes normally used in the industry. Helps Resist Mildew and Mold The cotton shower curtain may help resist mildew and mold by drying quickly. After showering simply spread the curtain out so air can dry it, and try not to leave it gathered at one end of the tub. Be sure that your bathroom has good ventilation to ensure proper drying. This curtain does not have the annoying property of billowing out towards the shower spray like lightweight plastic liners do. Good for you and the Environment Using your Cotton Shower Curtain demonstrates your concern for our planet's environment by reducing chemical and plastic use, reducing landfill mess, as well as beautifying your bathroom environment by bringing nature into your everyday life. While this is a practical and natural alternative to plastic shower curtains, natural cotton still does require care, your shower curtain will need to be washed - perhaps weekly if used daily. Please note that we recommend air drying in your dryer - heat may result in shrinkage of up to approximately 3 inches. Made in USA Measures: Approximately 72 x 72 inches

Buy Now

Want to buy Natural Cotton Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment