Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a handsome and very functional shelf for anyone not wishing to install a permanent fixture.It is well-designed with plenty of space and very, very good suction.
When it arrived (in record time) I wanted to be sure it would hold.I tucked away the shipping paper, mounted it and loaded it up with a litre bottle of water, two very large bars of soap, a 16 oz. bottle of shampoo, an 8 oz. tub of dense cream and an oversized, sopping wet face cloth.I gently bumped into it several times while showering over several days to be sure.End of test.I am satisfied it is stable and definitely not going anywhere.
This shelf has adequate space for our two-person collection of stuff, nicely spaced niches for toothbrushes and razors, and well-configured racks.The finish is attractive, the suction is very secure and the design is practical and sound.
I've been reluctant to drill into my tile and have been on the hunt for a suction-mount shelf for some time.This one's perfect.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Classico Suction Bath Shelf - Suction Cup Mounted (Chrome) (9W x 11H x 5D)
Product Description:
The Classico Suction Bath Shelf is a great space saver for your shower or bath! The chrome wire gives this caddy a clean modern look and allows water to drain right through to keep your bath supplies neat and clean. This shower caddy holds bottles, bar soap, razors, toothbrushes, wash cloths, and anything else you might need within easy reach with four super strong suction cups. Simply wet them and stick the bath organizer to any smooth surface for a clutter free shower! Organize your bath or shower in style with the Classico Suction Bath Shelf. .
Want to buy Classico Suction Bath Shelf - Suction Cup Mounted (Chrome) (9W x 11H x 5D) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment