9/21/2010

Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing Tub and Shower Pads 8 refill pads Review

Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing Tub and Shower Pads 8 refill pads
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had this mop for ages and all of a sudden I could not find the refills for it.Since I use this all top I was at a loss as to what to do.So I turned to Amazon, knowing I would find them there.And I did
Thank you Amazon

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing Tub and Shower Pads 8 refill pads

Product Description:
Wave your wand and watch your shower and tub become magically clean before your very eyes except with no hocus pocus. The only wand you'll actually be waving is the Mr. Clean MagicReach. Thanks to its telescoping pole that extends up to four feet it easily cleans hard to reach areas. No more bending and straining, or getting down on your knees to get every last corner clean. And Leave the rag and bucket and endless spray bottles in the closet. Take advantage of this great deal today, and start cleaning with ease. Follow all manufacturer directions for best results. Single Pack of 8 replacement Tub and Shower pads. Do not use on natural stone, non-sealed tiles, unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards or carpet. Test in an inconspicuous area with desired pressure before use on old, worn, or delicate surfaces like chrome, plastic or cultured marble.

Buy NowGet 59% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing Tub and Shower Pads 8 refill pads now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment