Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm pretty frugal and originally balked at paying almost $20 for a shower curtain liner. I finally got fed up enough with both cheap and expensive plastic liners mildewing, chemical smell, and discoloring (and occasionally wrapping around me when a draft hit my bathroom...yuck) and purchased this liner in white.
It. Is. Amazing.
I've had it a little over 5 months using it daily and there is no mildew or discoloration on it. I haven't washed it yet since I'm lazy. The material is thick so I imagine it will hold up very well in the wash. It also isn't as susceptible to drafts as plastic liners I've had in the past due to it's breathability. It dries very quickly. I plan on using this liner for years to come.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maytex Cotton Fabric Shower Curtain Liner
Product Description:
100% cotton liner gives you another choice other than vinyl or polyester to hang inside your shower/tub area.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Maytex Cotton Fabric Shower Curtain Liner now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment