4/04/2011

Tropical Fish Bathroom Shower Curtain Set Shells Starfish Review

Tropical Fish Bathroom Shower Curtain Set Shells Starfish
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for shower curtain with fish theme and I didn't want to spend so much money for that. When I saw this brand with curtain and hooks togetherfor the price of a set of hooks, I bought it quickly.
It's cute, the fabric is soft and I just bought a white vinyl to go with the fabric curtain to make it easy to clean and the fabric will not get wet. It's a six year old boy' s bathroom.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tropical Fish Bathroom Shower Curtain Set Shells Starfish

Product Description:
Curtain and Hook Boxed Set. Brand New! Measures 72" x 72". Clean up good ! Standard Vinyl Shower Curtain and 12 Hooks. Weighted Hem with 12 Metal Eyelets. Great Quality.

Buy NowGet 74% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tropical Fish Bathroom Shower Curtain Set Shells Starfish now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment