Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I picked this mirror up last night and used it for the first time this morning and it worked flawlessly.The LED lights hit your face just right, the radio reception was great in the shower. The mirror did fog up when I first got in the shower, but after one swipe of my hand it cleared and never fogged up again.The suction cups are very strong, not cheap at all. I found it to be awesome that I could shave in the shower, saving me time and the mess I make in our sink.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sharper Image Fog-Free 'Power Zoom' Shower Mirror/Radio
Product Description:
Z-z-zooms from 1x to 5x magnification ? with the touch of a button.Get a clean, close shave while enjoying your favorite AM/FM broadcasts thanks to this ?Power Zoom? shower mirror and radio combo. It features an amazing 1x to 5x auto-adjust fog-free magnifying mirror with push-button controls. And twin, ultra-bright LED spotlights to illuminate facial contours and shadows for an all-over smooth, even shave. Water-resistant. Includes suction cup shower surround mounts and auxiliary showerhead cord. 4 ?AA? batteries (not incl.)
Want to read more honest consumer review about Sharper Image Fog-Free 'Power Zoom' Shower Mirror/Radio now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment