4/25/2011

New Grade A Teak Corner Seat Shower Bench / Stool with Basket Review

New Grade A Teak Corner Seat Shower Bench / Stool with Basket
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've owned this treak bench roughly 2 months and its metal basket is covered in rust.However, after contacting the supplier, they immediately sent me a replacement basket.I appreciate the excellent customer service and quick reply to my e-mail (within 24 hours); I would not hestitate to buy from them again since they stand behind their product.The teak bench is very nice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Grade A Teak Corner Seat Shower Bench / Stool with Basket

Product Description:
Constructed by hand of sustainably harvested premium grade Indonesian teak. Hard wearing and impervious to sun, rain, frost or snow. Weathers to teak's hallmark silver gray. Assembly: Very little assembly is required. This furniture will be delivered in partially assembled sections. Assembly is quick and simple.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about New Grade A Teak Corner Seat Shower Bench / Stool with Basket now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment