4/13/2011

H-2o Vinyl Shower Curtain Review

H-2o Vinyl Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a shower curtain for the bathroom that my son & daughter share, so needed something unisex and not age specific (he is 10 and she is 2).This shower curtain fit the bill perfectly.I'm always reminding my son about personal hygiene (boys will be boys:-); the sayings on the curtain remind him as well.Wish I could find the coordinating accessories though; the picture on the package shows a rug and trash can, but I can't find them in stock anywhere.So I just went with a black rug and black & white hand towels for decoration and their bathroom looks great; everyone comments on how cute they think it is. Good purchase, I think you'll like it if you buy it.

Also, the curtain really doesn't require a shower curtain liner, it stands on it's own and isn't see through, it's sort of opaque.It's a nice weight as well, it's not thin, but a good weight without being too heavy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: H-2o Vinyl Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Contemporary EVA vinyl shower curtain accented with black and gray bath time words.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about H-2o Vinyl Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment