Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I discovered these kinds of devices on a trip outside the USA, and really wanted something like this for home. There doesn't seem to be much of a variety available here in the US, but with its metal-encased hose, this one was the closest to what I'd grown accustomed to while traveling. We have two bathrooms; I ordered this for one, and a different type, with a plastic hose, for the other.
All the metal parts of this device seem to be high quality, including the hose, valve, and connectors. Installation was quite straightforward on a standard toilet, and everything is included except the teflon tape that's recommended for sealing the threaded connections.
There are two significant problems with this unit, in my opinion.
First: The water flow is unnecessarily fine and restricted for the purpose. The other unit I have sprays more water, which works better.
Second: And this is the big problem, the wand tries to do too much. It's in three pieces, ostensibly to be usable in three different ways. You can pull the 90-degree wand off and spray a straight stream, or pull another section off for some reason I don't fully understand, and spray from the main section of the wand. OK, this would be fine...IF the wand didn't come apart so easily. The first time I pushed the spray button, the end of the wand launched into the toilet. Second time, same thing. It wasn't a water-pressure problem; as I mentioned, the stream isn't all that strong anyway.
Ultimately, I had two choices: Go through the hassle of uninstalling and returning the Lav-Aid unit, or finding a way to make it work. I chose the latter, using epoxy to glue the wand sections together so they wouldn't come apart anymore. It's now staying together.
So close, but yet so far. I'd suggest the "Mini-Shower - Bidet & Multi-Use Hand Held Sprayer" by "Coolcraft Inc" as a better choice. Lav-Aid is 90% of the way there, but the flaws are significant.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bidet: Handee Shower/Bidet
Product Description:
Handee Shwer, the best Daily Refresher, is excellent for personal and environmental hygiene, exceeding any other competitors. The Daily Refresher is superb not only for personal hygiene, but also for environmental cleanness using fresh running water. It keeps germs away, offering an optimum hygiene device in the bathroom, designed for use together with toilet tissue. The lengthy bidet is superb for cleaning yourself at front with your own control. The good water pressure promotes a feel of glistening shower without hand washing. Handee Shower refreshes baby and kid who need mom?s assistance. It also takes care of the assisted living who needs special wash. The soft water stream removes dirt, and the strong water stream takes fresh spots out. The quick separable spray tip is unparalledled for use of the multiple users at hospital. Handee Shower compels you in freshness and keeping you feeling renewed, soothing irritable skin as it washes away daily stresses, instiling a sense of comforts and self-confidence, driving you in passionate and healthier world everyday.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Bidet: Handee Shower/Bidet now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment