4/08/2011

800 Diamond Table Confetti Wedding Bridal Shower Party Decorations 4 Carat - Many Colors Available Review

800 Diamond Table Confetti Wedding Bridal Shower Party Decorations 4 Carat - Many Colors Available
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I reviewed the other bag I purchased already, fora friend's baby shower I threw her. I used them for decoration, both pink & clear. They were a bit small, but it was hard to find rhinestones bigger then 4 carats. Regardless the tables were beautiful with those rhinestones & rose petals going down the center of the tables. It was definitely elegant. Shipping was excellent & I had no problems with the seller. I kept their business card, in case of future parties!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 800 Diamond Table Confetti Wedding Bridal Shower Party Decorations 4 Carat - Many Colors Available



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about 800 Diamond Table Confetti Wedding Bridal Shower Party Decorations 4 Carat - Many Colors Available now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment