Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this because I often visit a family member whose shower has absolutely nothing to hold onto.I'm aware that this is not a product designed to carry your weight, and I use it simply to help with balance.At 72 years of age, I need that security in the shower.This really hangs onto the wall tightly, but is not difficult to remove.Small enough to fit in your suitcase, too.This product is available through some of the travel sites, but this is a considerably less expensive site.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Traveler Safe-er-Grip Bathtub and Shower Assist Handle
Product Description:
Get a handle on bathroom safety with this bathtub and shower handle. Small enough to take with you! The Safe-er-Grip Traveler assists your balance while entering or exiting the tub or shower - full body weight is not to be applied to product. (If device is required to bear full body weight, or is used for leverage, it is recommended that a traditional permanently mounted grab bar be installed.) This easy to install grip gives both parent and child steady conficence in and around the tub. Toddlers can enter a wet and slippery tub safely Simply position and squeeze handles together to securely attach Can be used on shower walls too! Easy to install and remove! Small enough to take with you.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Traveler Safe-er-Grip Bathtub and Shower Assist Handle now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment