Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I teach preschool and ordered this cookie cutter for my class.I used it in conjunction with reading "The Kissing Hand" by Audrey Penn.This cookie cutter is about the size of a 5 year old's hand.It's sturdy and sharp and did an excellent job of cutting and lifting out the cookies.I added a chocolate kiss in the palm after the cookies came out of the oven.
Click Here to see more reviews about: RM Hand Cookie Cutter for Baby Girl Boy Shower Party Favors
Product Description:
Make holiday or everyday cookies extra special when cut into shapes. Decorate with royal icing, coloured sugars, and sprinkles. Or, use to cut out shapes from brownies, bar cookies, or sandwiches. Decorate these cookies with a ring on the ring finger for Valentine's Day or celebrate a baby shower!
Size: 4"
Dimensions: 4"L × 1"D
Materials: Tinplate
Care: Hand wash and dry immediately. Do not soak in water. Not dishwasher safe.
Want to read more honest consumer review about RM Hand Cookie Cutter for Baby Girl Boy Shower Party Favors now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment