3/08/2011

Mommy's Helper - Portable Shower Head Grip Review

Mommy's Helper - Portable Shower Head Grip
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item is marketed to mothers that are bathing their babies.
Well I got it because I have Peripheral Neuropathy and Fibromyalgia.
Which means I have severe pain in my feet and lower legs all the time.
It hurts too much for me to stand up in the shower; so I have to sit down
while taking a shower. With this holder I can place it anywhere I want
and place the hand held shower head anywhere I want while I am sitting
down.
It's price seems a little high for what it is, but; I am glad I bought it
and it will make taking a shower much, much easier.
So in that respect...it is worth the money to make things easier for me.
If you are disabled, or handicapped in anyway; or know somebody that is...this would be of great use to have in your shower.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mommy's Helper - Portable Shower Head Grip

Product Description:
Mommy's helper portable shower head grip allows user to place shower head at any height desired. It has a flip-up easy release tab for easy installation and removal. The suction cup design is easy to attach, remove or relocate.

Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mommy's Helper - Portable Shower Head Grip now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment