Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Beautiful design - Functional, sleek, great looking chrome finish & a fantastic price but starts to show RUST SPOTS in about 6-8 months.It was cheap enough & I like the design well enough that I bought a 2nd one.This time, I'm trying spraying it w/ Rustoleum Clear Gloss Spray Paint before I use it to see if it'll last longer.Comes w/ a neat over-the-shower-door hanger, which I actually used for something else.
Update 1/10/09 - It was actually Clear Acrylic Spray Paint that I ended up using, which seems to be working *GREAT* so far.No evidence of early rust spots AT ALL.Caddy is cheap enough that the extra $4-5 bucks for a can of clear spray paint is well worth it.Manufacturer, however, should really coat it themselves at the factory.It would give them a "really" good product at a still-reasonable cost, even if it raised the price a couple bucks.
Update 8/17/09 - Still no rust since the clear coat of Rustoleum Clear Gloss I sprayed it with.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Interdesign 60163 Chrome Shower Caddy
Product Description:
Fits over shower head with durable plastic grip. Includes adapter for over shower door mounting. Polished chrome. 12" L. x 4.5" W. x 21" H.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Interdesign 60163 Chrome Shower Caddy now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment