Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Works is the only shower cleaner I have ever found, that actually removes the hard water stains from my showers.I have not been able to find this product at any of the stores in my area for several months and decided to see if by chance I could buy it online.My only "down" point is that it has a very harsh, strong odor and needs to be used in a well-ventilated area or with a fan.I have tried all the other cleaners, from Kaboom to Comet gel, nothing works.It's great to know that I can still purchase it, even if it has to be online.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HomeCare Labs/ Works 03381WK The Works Tub and Shower Cleaner
Product Description:
Exceptional cleaning power againt rust stains as well as lime, calcium, magnesium, and other minerals found in hard water. This unique formula eliminates hard water stains on contact. There's no scrubbing needed just spray and rinse away soils. 32 fl. o
Want to read more honest consumer review about HomeCare Labs/ Works 03381WK The Works Tub and Shower Cleaner now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment