3/21/2011

Formbu Tension Caddy (Bamboo) (9'H x 10"W x 7.5"D) Review

Formbu Tension Caddy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very disappointed in this product.If I use all the extensions, it's too long to fit without bending the entire pole.If I remove one extension, it's too short.I think using more extensions, but making them shorter might solve the problem, but I cannot use it as is.It's not worth the money, time and packing to return it, so I'll probably give it to someone, or donate it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Formbu Tension Caddy (Bamboo) (9'H x 10W x 7.5D)

Product Description:
The Formbu Tension Caddy is a stylish and unique way to organize your shower.With four adjustable shelves, there is plenty of room for bottles of any size. This shower caddy has a heavy duty design that allows it to stand up to everyday use. The tension pole extends to 9' high and has non skid feet that ensure it stays in place. Specially designed to fit in any corner. This corner shelf also features hooks for razors or loofahs and a towel bar. Made of bamboo, a highly renewable resource and comes with bronze accents. Double carbonized to repel water. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Formbu Tension Caddy (Bamboo) (9'H x 10W x 7.5D) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment