3/13/2011

Croscill Rose Garden Shower Curtain Rings Review

Croscill Rose Garden Shower Curtain Rings
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a Croscill shower curtain titled "macrame", along with matching hand towells and bath towells, but they didn't show shower curtain hooks to match. I took a chance on these rose shaped hooks, and they turned out beautifully, and I have had lots of compliments. They are a perfect match!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Croscill Rose Garden Shower Curtain Rings

Product Description:
Let romance bloom in your bathroom with the classically rendered floral design of the Croscill Rose Garden bath collection with this set of 12 shower curtain hooks. These lightly golden tinged metal hooks are adorned by a detailed, delicately shaped mauve rose. The flower is made from durable resin. It matches the flower and vine motif of the coordinating shower curtain, as well as the set of matching towels.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Croscill Rose Garden Shower Curtain Rings now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment