Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got these after I bought a cheap dispenser from Walmart which leaked, gave only a drop of shampoo at a time, and fell off the shower wall twice.
This soap dispenser is nice looking, and easy to fill.It comes with sticky tape and silicone glue.The instructions say to use the whole tube of glue, and that the tape is only to hold it in place while the glue dries. Well, since I had problems with the Walmart one, I followed the instructions exactly, and used all the glue, and the tape.I also didn't put the dispenser on until two days after I attached it, just to make sure the glue was dry.I used painters blue tape to hold it in place too.My shower surround is cultured marble.Before putting the glue I used alcohol to clean the wall and the dispenser mount.I used the alcohol wipes that are used for medical purposes, and they work great.It cleans off any oily or soap residue and dries fast.I waited for the alcohol to dry completely before applying the glue.There is a diagram on how to apply the glue to the back of the mount.
The instructions tell you not to fill it or use it for 24 hours after application.Also, the glue is quite stink when not dry.I used the smell as an indicator of whether the glue was dry or not.The smell has faded almost entirely.
I have since filled it and used it for a week!I am quite pleased.It has not leaked at all, and the amount it dispenses is just enough for liquid face soap.For shampoo, I got the two dispensers with the basket, and those work equally great.No leaks and I use two pumps to get the right amount of shampoo (I have shoulder length hair).
These work great so far and I am happy with them.The dispensers can be filled while attached or separately, as you can simply slide them up off the mount.The glue did not interfere with the mount at all.
UPDATE - October 2008
The dispenser is working as good as new, no problems with it at all.Given the hot conditions we live on the leeward side of Oahu, I am very pleased with this product!It is still firmly attached to the shower wall.I love it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Better Living AVIVA Single Dispenser
Product Description:
AVIVA I, a single chamber dispenser is a quality designed unit using a 'patented pump technology' that comes with a lifetime warranty.It's the most beautiful Dispenser ever, featuring an inspired blend of design, style, practicality and quality.Perfect for the kitchen, vanity, shower, laundry, garage, pool, office, restaurant, etc.The liquid is stored in a 10 oz. refillable chamber.With one or two strokes of the pump, just the right amount of shampoo, conditioner or liquid soap is dispensed. AVIVA Dispenser allows you to buy your favorite liquids in bulk to save money and reduce plastic consumption, which in turn will reduce the impact of all those empty plastic bottles in our landfill sites.Installs in minutes without tools using silicone and two way tape (included).
Want to read more honest consumer review about Better Living AVIVA Single Dispenser now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment