2/05/2011

White Waffle-Weave Fabric Shower Curtain Review

White Waffle-Weave Fabric Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Great item but I got one at WalMart after I ordered this one, for $20.So shop around.Nice weight and perfect for what I wanted though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: White Waffle-Weave Fabric Shower Curtain

Product Description:
White looks right in almost any setting and the bathroom is no exception. This classic white waffle-weave shower curtain makes a great neutral backdrop for any bathroom decor. Its charming waffle weave texture adds an element of visual interest and its white color looks clean and refreshing. Made of polyester with a standard top. Curtain rings sold separately. Recommended for use with a shower liner (sold separately). Machine wash; tumble dry. Imported. 72Lx70W".

Buy Now

Want to buy White Waffle-Weave Fabric Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment