Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Ok, so I know these are just shower curtain hooks, but they are honestly the nicest I have ever had.Wish I had gotten rolling type hooks years ago.I have no idea now how I lived w/o them.They were very sturdy to pull apart and easy to then reclose and hooked in so easy and tight.They held there shape as well, and did not stretch.Of course, you can just slide them on, your choice, I wanted to test them.We finally got an all one piece stainless steel curved shower curtain rod, so no more going over any annoying adjustable hump.However, we want it to last and not be all scratched up, hence these hooks.They really are worth the low price, and the color, wow.Matched my multiple shades of brown squares cloth shower curtain perfectly.They really are not a copper, as far as any metallics go.Just a gorgeous shade of warm chocolate brown.They make that curtain pop, and slide, and I am ordering another set right now. They are also not annoyingly loud as I thought metal on metal might be.The balls are coated slightly I guess to prevent that.Anyway, I just had to write a review, as I always order based on them, and wanted to let everyone know.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Splash Home Antique Roller Hooks
Product Description:
Set of twelve metal roller hooks in antique copper. Made in China.
Want to buy Splash Home Antique Roller Hooks at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment