2/15/2011

Solar Shower Curtain (Sun, Moon and Stars) Review

Solar Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had the vinyl version of this shower curtain my my bathroom, but it didn't take long before it had problems. It had to be replaced, and I wasn't redecorating my bathroom, so I bought this shower curtain.

The colors are quite a bit lighter on the cloth than on the vinyl curtain, and it's pretty noticeable next to the other matching accessories in the bathroom.

That said, I still like it better than the vinyl one and think it will hold up better than the old one did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Solar Shower Curtain (Sun, Moon and Stars)

Product Description:
Stars, Moons, and Suns adorn this shower curtain

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Solar Shower Curtain (Sun, Moon and Stars) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment