2/23/2011

Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner, 22 Oz Review

Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner, 22 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I lived in the same apartment for two and a half years at college and the thought never crossed my mind that maybe one should "clean" the shower regularly.I mean really - it is water, I am washing myself with soap, how the heck does it get dirty anyway?Needless to say when the landlord sent an itemized list of charges with a shower cleaning rounded out at $100 I started to think maybe I should invest a few hours and make it pretty - Especially since I was already in the hole for using the wrong color of touch up paint in the living room.
A friend spoke highly of a product called Kaboom, so I was off to the store to pick some up.Upon arriving I was slightly confused... this unassuming purple bottle can't possibly be what he was talking about!A purple bottle and I think "hey look, its Sparkle glass cleaner"...I was looking for something with a skull and crossbones on the label indicating severe burns possible when it contacts skin.After all, it needed to melt through two years of soap scum and hard water stains.
Since Billy Maze endorses this stuff I figured I would give it a try.
Bottom line: Best tub cleaner on the planet.If it was able to clean the bathroom in 311 I am sure it can clean anything you can throw at it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kaboom Shower, Tub and Tile Cleaner, 22 Oz

Product Description:
Hard, non-wood surfaces with tough stains need effective, specialized cleaning care. Use Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner on mineral deposits, soap scum, rust, iron or hardwater stains, scale and lime. To clean copper, brass, brass plating, steel fixtures, toilets, tubs, sinks, floors and walls. As a healthier alternative to ammonia-based or acidic solutions.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Kaboom Shower, Tub and Tile Cleaner, 22 Oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment