2/12/2011

Heavy Duty Satin Nickel Roller Ball Shower Curtain Rings by Maison Drake Review

Heavy Duty Satin Nickel Roller Ball Shower Curtain Rings by Maison Drake
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these shower curtain rings for my daughter.I did not like the matte finish or the feel of the metal.I gave them to my daughter anyway and she is using them in a guest bathroom.They are not as nice as I had hoped but did not want to return them.Excellent service.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Heavy Duty Satin Nickel Roller Ball Shower Curtain Rings by Maison Drake

Product Description:
A little change in the décor can make a noticeable and pleasant difference to the ambience. Enhance your bathroom décor with Shower Curtain Rings. Made of durable brass the curtain rings highlight the curtain drapery. These roller rings are also plated with heavy duty nickel that make them corrosion-free. These rings are friction free and glide smoothly on the curtain rod. This kind of drapery hardware makes an attractive visual pattern when viewed with the rest of the bathroom décor. The oil rubbed bronze curtain rings blend with all shower curtains. These Satin Nickel roller ball curtain rings are sold in sets of 12.

Buy Now

Want to buy Heavy Duty Satin Nickel Roller Ball Shower Curtain Rings by Maison Drake at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment