2/14/2011

Ex-Cell Home Fashions Tea Leaves EVA Shower Curtain, White Review

Ex-Cell Home Fashions Tea Leaves EVA Shower Curtain, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had the Excel brand "Waves" shower curtains...I've used them for years...but couldn't get them anymore.
I presumed at this price..this one would also have the suction cups on two sides to keep the shower water in the tub area...but it doesn't.
At least the package doesn't list it and it does on the Waves packages.
For the price...I think it should be thicker and have the suction cups

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ex-Cell Home Fashions Tea Leaves EVA Shower Curtain, White

Product Description:
The EVA Tea Leaves shower curtain from Ex-Cell Home Fashions is eco-friendly, chlorine free, odorless and 100-percent EVA vinyl. A lovely white and grey leaf design graces the curtain. The curtain is treated with a anti-mildew agent.

Buy Now

Want to buy Ex-Cell Home Fashions Tea Leaves EVA Shower Curtain, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment