2/01/2011

Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Stripe Fabric Shower Curtain with Clear Vinyl Window Feature Review

Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Stripe Fabric Shower Curtain with Clear Vinyl Window Feature
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This shower curtain was just what I was looking for to lighten up my dark bathroom.I have a window over the tub/shower and this shower curtain, with its panel at the top, allows in the light.My tile is off-white and the ivory colored curtain blends in nicely.So far I have not needed a liner; but, this is my guest bath so it's not used too often.My walls are a neutral gold and my old curtain was a heavy fabric in golds, greens, and browns which looked nice; but, made the bath so dark because it did not allow in the light from the window over the tub.I may use the old darker curtain for the winter and this ivory one for the summer months.Also, I love the fact that it is hookless; so easy to attach to the rod.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Stripe Fabric Shower Curtain with Clear Vinyl Window Feature

Product Description:
Ez On shower curtain does not require the use of shower curtain hooks. Product is water resistant, so a separate shower liner is not needed as well. Constructed of 100-percent Polyester, size 70-inch wide by 72-inch long.

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Want to buy Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Stripe Fabric Shower Curtain with Clear Vinyl Window Feature at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment