2/10/2011

Axis Shower Hooks - Bronze by InterDesign Review

Axis Shower Hooks - Bronze by InterDesign
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was unhappy that the color of the hooks was actually much darker than they apppeared online. They are almost black which is not what I was looking for. However when I called the company was very responsive and refunded my money. So, even though I didn't love the product, terrific customer service!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Axis Shower Hooks - Bronze by InterDesign

Product Description:
Don't let your shower curtain be the only thing that makes your bathroom look beautiful! The Axis Bronze Shower Hooks by InterDesign are a great shower accessory that will add the perfect distinct touch to your bathroom. Rust-free and smooth, these shower hooks will not scratch the curtain rod, and compliment just about any bathroom decor. The antique bronze finish gives a classic and elegant look while the unique swirl design adds a contemporary twist to these hooks. Use this set of 12 hooks with your new shower curtain or use them with your favorite curtain to give it a unique accent.

Buy Now

Want to buy Axis Shower Hooks - Bronze by InterDesign at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment