2/19/2011

Alsons 4923-2010-PK Three-Way Deluxe Shower Arm Diverter, Brilliance Polished Brass Finish Review

Alsons 4923-2010-PK Three-Way Deluxe Shower Arm Diverter, Brilliance Polished Brass Finish
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My water pressure may be to high for the middle option, both the hand shower and the direct shower, to work. If I hold the control in place then both shower heads work, as soon as I release it the valve snaps closed and only the hand shower works. Since I bought it to replace a 3 way valve, two stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Alsons 4923-2010-PK Three-Way Deluxe Shower Arm Diverter, Brilliance Polished Brass Finish

Product Description:
Alsons 4923 2010 Deluxe All-Brass Push-Pull 3-Way Diverter, Brilliance Polished Brass

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Want to buy Alsons 4923-2010-PK Three-Way Deluxe Shower Arm Diverter, Brilliance Polished Brass Finish at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment