1/24/2011

Zadro® Fogless Lighted Shower Mirror Review

Zadro® Fogless Lighted Shower Mirror
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After one or two showers, I applied the cleaner that came with the product.Now I have to spray hot water on the mirror to rinse off the darn fog.When I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy the Z'Fogless Cleaner, they don't carry it and I cannot find it. I really like the idea of the light and clock, though

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zadro® Fogless Lighted Shower Mirror

Product Description:
Zadro Fogless Lighted Shower Mirror! SAVE BIG! The Fogless Mirror from Zadro lets you get more done in less time! Mounts easily in your shower in seconds with suction cups, double-stick tape or hanging cord, all included. Shave, brush your teeth, style your hair... whatever you used to exit the shower and squint into a foggy mirror to do now takes less time than ever! Also includes visibility-improving light feature and a programmable clock so you can keep an eye on the time. Patented optical-quality mirror won't fog up; Dual LED lights never need replacing; Auto-off feature saves batteries and money; Includes razor holder (but not the razor); Includes free mirror cleaner. Uses 3 AA batteries (not included). Measures 8 1/2 x 8 x 1 1/4"h., weighs 1 lb. ; Shave and save! Order Now! Zadro Fogless Lighted Shower Mirror

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Zadro® Fogless Lighted Shower Mirror now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment