Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I think the quality of this shower curtain is great.However, since it has the built in hooks, it took me and my fiance about an hour to hang this shower curtain with out shower liner that required hooks.There are magnets on the bottom two corners to hold the shower curtain in place.I personally don't care for them too much, but I can see how other people may like to have the magnets.I only gave this a 4-star rating because it was so difficultto hang with a liner.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Fabric Shower Curtain
Product Description:
Ez On shower curtain does not require the use of shower curtain hooks. Product is water resistant, so a separate shower liner is not needed as well. Constructed of 100-percent Polyester, size 70-inch wide by 72-inch long.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Fabric Shower Curtain now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment