1/18/2011

Avanti Kokopelli Bath Accessory Review

Avanti Kokopelli Bath Accessory
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This shower curtain has a suede look and feel to it.The added decoration and embroidery is well done.The only thing I don't care about it is that I have an unusual bathroom with a small window in the shower area and no light over the tub.Because the fabric is a good quality and weight, and the color is on the darker side, I don't get as much light in the bathroom during the daytime if the curtain is pulled all the way across. That wouldn't be a problem for most bathrooms.If you don't have a light right over the tub area and your light fixture is over the sink, not a lot of light penetrates the curtain while someone showers. Otherwise, it looks great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Avanti Kokopelli Bath Accessory

Product Description:
The best of the Southwest will spice up your decor in an instant with these bath accessories .

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Avanti Kokopelli Bath Accessory now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment