12/27/2010

Tropical Landscape Vinyl Shower Curtain Review

Tropical Landscape Vinyl Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This shower curtain is beautiful! I wanted to make my bathroom a tropical paradise and it looks great now! I also have the seashell shower hooks and they match wonderfully with this shower curtain. All I am missing is the sand. LOL! I love it and I have already recommended it to my cousin, who also loves the beach. :) Great product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tropical Landscape Vinyl Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Add a quirky trompe l'oeil theme to your bathroom with this tropical landscape shower curtain. Features an opaque scenic picture of a tropical paradise-complete with a secluded beach and palm trees-in deep blue and other vibrant colors. Eyehole top. Vinyl. Imported. 70x72".

Buy Now

Want to buy Tropical Landscape Vinyl Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment