12/01/2010

Marimekko Kaiku Shower Curtain Review

Marimekko Kaiku Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this shower curtain! The contrasting colors work great together, and it's definitely been a fun conversation piece when others come over and see it. I finally purchased this one after hours of searching shower curtains online because it's very unique and original and I love that! A fantastic buy!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marimekko Kaiku Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Marimekko Shower Curtain designed by Finnish designer Maija Louekari. Beautiful and peaceful Birch trees shade you while you bathe.Price is for one shower curtain. Marimekko shower curtains do not include shower rings and do not require a liner.Material: 100% Polyester Measures: 79" H x 71" W (200 x 180 cm) Care: Machine washable

Buy Now

Want to buy Marimekko Kaiku Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment