12/07/2010

InterDesign Leto Shower Curtain Review

InterDesign Leto Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed a shower curtain for a shared bathroom.I wanted something kid-friendly but appealing to my geometric taste.It is wonderful!I also found fish/whale/starfish hooks that match and the combination works perfectly!!I LOVE IT!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Leto Shower Curtain

Product Description:
The soft-edged forms on this shower curtain are reminiscent of a water color painting. Made of 100-percent waterproof polyester it is incredibly easy to maintain and clean by following the included care instructions. Featuring rust proof metal grommets for hanging, this decorative shower accessory will be a fixture in your bathroom decor for years to come. Measuring a full six feet wide by six feet tall, the curtain provides plenty of coverage for large showers and tubs, and helps keep your bathroom floor dry and clean while you shower.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy InterDesign Leto Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment