Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Since I live in a dorm with hall bathrooms, easy transport of toiletries is a must. I figured I'd just order a basic shower caddy to help me cart my shampoo to the bathroom and back, and then to keep my toiletries organized in the dorm room. When I ordered. this hanging caddy though, I was nothing but disappointed. At first the shipping was delayed-not a big issue, I could wait. When it did arrive however, I was struck by how poorly shaped the main compartments are. I can fit one container in each of the big pockets, and then the little ones are just too shallow for me to use without my toothbrush or whatever else I have in them falling out. Not useful at all!
To add insult to injury, my roommate bought a basic caddy at Bed, Bath and Beyond for about half the price of this one, and a significantly more functional interior.
Yes, the build quality/materials are excellent on this caddy; unfortunately, the design is just too poor for it to be used in the first place. It also comes with a giant sticker plastered onto it that will not come off cleanly without a solvent.
Right now I'm debating whether it's worth taking the time to return or not. I just hate the idea of wasting this much money on something I can't even use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hanging Shower Caddy - Bathroom Organizer - HSC-1
Product Description:
Organize store and tote your essential shower and bath accessories in the Iris Hanging Shower Caddy and Bath Tote.This shower organizer features a carrying handle that pulls out for simple hanging from a showerhead and an array of divided compartments including a soap dish to hold your essential toiletries and shower accessories. Hanging Shower Caddy & Bath Basket FeaturesConstructed in the USA with durable clear frosted plastic with anti-mold microbial technology to minimize cleaning and maintenance.Carrying handle allows for convenient and comfy toting of shower accessories.Handle features an extension that pulls up and hangs neatly from showerhead plumbing.Includes a snap-on stop to prevent shower caddy from sliding on plumbing.Offers an array of storage compartments to organize essential bath and shower accessories such as a bar of soap razor shampoo bottles and washcloths.Each compartment has drain holes to prevent excess water buildup.Great for storing toile
Want to buy Hanging Shower Caddy - Bathroom Organizer - HSC-1 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment