12/13/2010

Disney Mickey Mouse Fabric Shower Curtain - Black Review

Disney Mickey Mouse Fabric Shower Curtain - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I haven't been able to find a heavy duty shower curtain with the Mickey persona on it in nearly two decades.After searching the web for an item that wasn't made of the atypical vinyl (which tends to tear or become water spotted),I ordered this item from Amazon.The fabric is amazing, more of a tarp like material that will bear numerous years of wear and tear (My last one endured 5 kids and 17 years of use and washes) and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the large Mickey Mouse figure

Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Mickey Mouse Fabric Shower Curtain - Black



Buy Now

Want to buy Disney Mickey Mouse Fabric Shower Curtain - Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment