12/17/2010

Cane Peva Shower Curtain Review

Cane Peva Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I recieved this item . I at first was pleased by its refinedand stylish look . Then I discoveredwhich I did not notice before , after hanging it up. It had a CUT about 5 inches longnear the bottom. Which I tried to fix with scotch tape. which I know will not last long in the damp enviorment of my bathroom. So beware

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cane Peva Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Cane peva vinyl shower curtain adds charming accents to your bathroom. It creates fashion in any bathroom.It dresses up any bathroom with a contemporary multi brown cane look weave on a pastel pink ground. Imported 70"x72"

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Cane Peva Shower Curtain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment