11/08/2010

Pink Floyd Dark Side Moon Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain Review

Pink Floyd Dark Side Moon Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this curtain, always have loved Pink Floyd and their music.Dark Side of the Moon is NOT my favorite overall CD/Album but I really like it, LOL. The curtain is perfect for my repainted bathroom giving it some "color" and contrast because though I like the colors I selected they are a little more "neutral" than I cared for...needed a little something and this is perfect. And evidently a conversation piece when people see it, not that I planned it...like the fabrictoo.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pink Floyd Dark Side Moon Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon Fabric Shower Curtain. This 100% Polyester Shower curtain depicts the Pink Flloyd album cover The Dark Side of The Moon and measures 71"X71". This unqiue shower curtain makes a great gift for the Pink Floyd fan you know.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Pink Floyd Dark Side Moon Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment